Sample schedule for Yoga teacher training
- Start of day: the day begins at 5:00 a.m. with a 15-minute Vedic fire ceremony with mantra followed by pranayama and meditation until 6:15am.
- Sunrise (changes daily): we meet for agnihotra, a short vedic fire ceremony to honor the rising of the sun.
- Breakfast break
- A morning of guided subtle energy meditation, lecture, and asana.
- Lunch break
- Afternoon of lecture and practicum
- Dinner break
- Evening of guided subtle energy meditation class.
- End of day: around 6:30 or 7:00 p.m.
Ayurveda discussions are threaded throughout.